China stationary lead acid battery market is expected to reach USD 4.55 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for lead acid battery in uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems as they provide high power density and enhanced life expectancy will propel market growth over the forecast period.
The growth of the commercial sector including theaters, malls, and hotels & restaurants in China is expected to stimulate the product demand on account of increasing government spending and FDIs. Rising emphasis on energy security has resulted in increasing the establishment of power plant installations over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue owing to the increasing population and improving infrastructure.
Telecommunication was the dominant segment accounting for 40.6% of the overall revenue share in 2015 and will show steady growth in light of rising need to manage wireless connection efficiently and reduce data transmission losses.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/china-stationary-lead-acid-battery-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Off-grid renewable segment was valued at USD 115.6 million and is projected to witness substantial gains over the forecast period on account of growing number of off-grid installations in light of government support, and increasing focus on improving living conditions in rural areas by the private sector, social organizations, and communities working. Moreover, the absence of an efficient grid system in remote villages will fuel growth over the forecast period.
- Transportation infrastructure will witness significant rise at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2024 in light of the announcement of an infrastructural development plan by the China Ministry of Transport and the National Development and Reform Commission for the development of rails (trackside), roads, marine buoys, aviation beacons and tunnels.
- Abundant availability of lead acid battery in various sizes and specifications along with high current level will augment its demand over the upcoming years. Low-cost and easy availability of lead acid batteries for different specifications coupled with excellent properties including low maintenance, durability, low self-discharging, and high discharge rate capability will lead to industry expansion over the next eight years. 100% recyclability and simple extraction process of these batteries will increase industry size over the next eight years.
- China stationary lead acid battery market is highly competitive and fragmented in nature with the presence of numerous large and small scale manufacturers. The industry is mainly dominated by key participants including Narada Power Source Co., Ltd., GS Yuasa Corporation, China Shoto, Leoch International Technology Limited and Fengfan Co., Ltd. Ongoing product innovation to produce high-performance and cost-efficient batteries is expected to fuel growth over the forecast period.
View All Reports of Same Category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/power-generation-and-storage
Grand View Research has segmented the China stationary lead acid battery market on the basis of application:
China Stationary Lead Acid Battery Market Application Outlook (USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Oil & Gas
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Off-Grid Renewable
Browse Press Release of this Report: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/china-stationary-lead-acid-battery-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519