The radiation detection, monitoring & safety market is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., given the contentious nature of radioactive material, employed in varied spheres including consumer products, such as fluorescent lamps and radio luminous products, and in the field of nuclear medicine, there is an urging need for caution in their use.
Dosimeters that furnish radioactivity measurements serve as effective tools to maintain prescribed levels, laid down by international authorities. As a consequence, a high demand for these measuring instruments is anticipated and consequentially, the radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market is set to witness profitable growth.
Furthermore, increasing adoption of radioactive material in manufacturing industries combined with the rising awareness of radiation safety is anticipated to provide this market with lucrative growth opportunities in near future.
Increasing adoption of protective gear is a major growth booster for safety devices market, thereby propelling growth of overall industry. the protective gear considered in the segment hand and face protection comprised of eyewear, face masks, gloves, and attenuating sleeves. The need for safety wear arises due to the deleterious effects associated with exposure to ionizing rays, which at best, include burns and at worst, cause cancer as a result of genomic damage. The full body protection devices are more used owing to effective coverage of the entire body, shielding work personnel from long-term radioactive emission exposure and the high-cost attached to these protective garments.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/radiation-detection-monitoring-and-safety-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The area process monitors category of the product segment is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of above 6.0% owing to the wide range of commercially available solutions for varied purposes that include iodine monitors, irradiation monitors, spectroscopic monitors, and environmental monitors
- The hospitals category in the end-use segment is anticipated to exhibit at a significant pace, owing to the rising adoption of cancer diagnostics
- The industry players are adopting strategies, such as technological innovation initiatives, new product launches, and collaborations including mergers and acquisitions to capitalize on their industry share
- The scintillators segment falling under the detection type category is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR, attributable to applications in non-destructive inspection, security, astrophysics, mineral resource hunting, and nuclear medicine
- The face and hand protection safety type segment is anticipated to grow substantially, due to the need for safety measures where radioactive emissions are involved
View All Reports of Same Category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the radiation detection, monitoring and safety market on the basis of product, detection type, safety type, end-use, and region:
Global Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Personal Dosimeters
- Area Process Monitors
- Environmental Radiation & Surface Contamination Monitors
- Radioactive Material Monitors
Global Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety Detection Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Gas-filled Detectors
- Solid-state Detectors
Global Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Full-body Protection
- Face & Hand Protection
Global Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-radiation-detection-monitoring-and-safety-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519