The global transcatheter pulmonary valve market is expected to reach a value of USD 54.1 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The technological advancements pertaining to heart valve technologies, and increasing number of clinical trials pipeline by various public and private players are some of the crucial factors expected to boost the market over the forecast period.
In 2015, North America held the majority of market share of nearly 80.6% in the global market. Some of the major drivers are increasing prevalence of the various cardiovascular disorders, growing geriatric population with heart valve diseases such as pulmonary stenosis, pulmonary regurgitation, and others, and rising awareness regarding the benefits of transcatheter valves over surgical procedures. The growing number of patients suffering from long-term heart disorders, rising awareness about technologically advanced heart valve, and increasing healthcare expenditures and reimbursement policies for overall transcatheter valves are some of the key contributors to the growth of the market globally.
However, Asia Pacific is expected to show a growth in this market after 2019, as there will be several product launch in this region. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a lucrative growth rate owing to the growth of many developing economies like Japan and China. These developing countries show a potential of growth due to various contributors such as the increasing aging population and growing prevalence of heart diseases. Moreover, the presence of a large pool of patients, developing healthcare infrastructure & services, increasing disposable income, and rising government funding are some of the factors that are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Request for sample copy of this report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/transcatheter-pulmonary-valve-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In 2015, tetralogy of Fallot (ToF) was the largest application segment, owing to the growing prevalence of ToF and the presence of huge product portfolio
- In 2015, balloon transcatheter valve segment held majority of the revenue share and is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period
- The presence of huge patient base and growing interest among the private and public players to launch product after the completion of clinical trial in 2017 is expected to drive the Asia Pacific market
- Some of the key players are Boston Scientific Corporation, Braile Biomédica, Direct Flow Medical, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, JenaValve Technology, Inc., St. Jude Medical, SYMETIS, Colibri Heart Valve, LLC, VENUS MEDTECH, and XELTIS.
Grand View Research has segmented the transcatheter pulmonary valve market by application, technology, end-use, raw material, and region:
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cardiac Anomaly
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary Regurgitation
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Truncus Arteriosus
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Technology Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Balloon-Expanded Transcatheter Valve
- Self-Expanded Transcatheter Valve
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve End-Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Raw Material Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Synthetic Transcatheter Valve
- Tissue Engineered Transcatheter Valve
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- South Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com