The global industrial protective clothing market is expected to reach USD 13.30 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising concern towards worker’s health and safety across a wide host of end-use industries including chemical, oil & gas and manufacturing is expected to remain a key driving factor for global industrial protective clothing market over next seven years. Favorable regulatory scenario to minimize occupational hazards across various regional markets is also expected to have a positive influence on the growth. Increasing construction spending in Asia Pacific and Middle East is anticipated to fuel the industrial protective clothing demand. High price of key raw materials such as aramid and carbon fiber is expected to remain a key challenge for market participants.
Durable protective clothing was the largest product segment with demand share exceeding 55% in 2014. The segment is also expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. High cost of durable products along with increasing safety concerns in low hazard potential work environments has led to emergence of disposable protective apparels.
To Request for Sample Copy of this report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global industrial protective clothing market demand was 2,743.7 million square meters in 2014 and is expected to reach 6,435.2 million square meters by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2015 to 2022.
- Chemical defending garments was the largest application segment and accounted for over 30% of total market volume in 2014. Increasing safety regulations regarding worker safety coupled with growth of global chemical industry is expected to drive this segment over the forecast period.
- Flame retardant clothing is anticipated to witness high growth of over 14% in next seven years. Increasing fatalities in chemical industry and focus towards work place safety is anticipated to drive this segment over the forecast period.
- North America emerged as the leading consumer and accounted for over 40% of total volume share in 2014. Favorable OSHA regulations particularly in the U.S. are anticipated to drive the regional growth.
- Asia Pacific industrial protective clothing industry is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% from 2015 to 2022. Rapid industrialization in emerging markets of China, India, Thailand and Indonesia is expected to drive regional industry growth.
- Major players operating in global market include W. L. Gore & Associates, Microgard, Honeywell International, Lakeland Industries, Kimberly Clark Corporation and PBI Performance Products.
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
Grand View Research has segmented the industrial protective clothing on the basis of product, application and region:
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Flame retardant apparels
- Chemical defending garments
- Radiation protection
- Particulate matter
- Clean room clothing
- Mechanical Protective clothing
- Limited General-Use clothing
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Access Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-industrial-protective
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com