The global Intraoperative Imaging Market is expected to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries is a major factor projected to propel growth during the forecast period. The popularity of minimally invasive surgery is rising because it is does not require major incisions, which results in reduced scarring, less pain, shorter hospital stay, and faster recovery. Various advanced intraoperative imaging devices such as Mobile C-arms, Computed Tomography (CT), Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (iMRI), and ultrasound devices are widely used for minimally invasive surgeries.
Technological advancement is another major factor supporting market growth. Vendors are focusing on development of innovative and advanced products to cater to the unmet needs of surgeons. Advanced technologies such as iMRI provide high-quality imaging and higher precision during surgery. For instance, VISIUS iMRI delivers high-quality images and real-time data during surgical procedures.
Browse Full Research Report on Intraoperative Imaging Market:
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Intraoperative CT systems segment was the largest revenue-grossing segment of the overall market in 2016, due to high application of these systems in image-guided neurosurgery & orthopedic surgery
- The iMRI systems segment is expected to exhibit highest growth during the forecast period owing to technological advancements and growing popularity of these systems for critical surgeries
- In the application segment, neurosurgery accounted for the largest share in 2016 and is projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period
- Hospitals dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2016 because they accounted for the highest number of surgical procedures
- The North American region held the highest revenue share in 2016 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the study period due to its well-developed healthcare infrastructure.
- The Asia Pacific intraoperative imaging market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of rising disposable income, developing healthcare facilities, and increasing prevalence of neurological & orthopedic disorders.
- Some of the major players are GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers, Medtronic, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, IMRIS, Deerfield Imaging, Shimadzu Corporation, Brainlab AG, and NeuroLogica Corp.
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Grand View Research has segmented the global intraoperative imaging market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Intraoperative Imaging Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- iCT systems
- Intraoperative ultrasound systems
- iMRI systems
- C-arms systems
Intraoperative Imaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Orthopedic surgery
- ENT surgery
- Oncology surgery
Intraoperative Imaging End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Intraoperative Imaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-intraoperative-imaging-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com