San Francisco, 12 October 2018 – The global metrology services market size is expected to reach USD 1.08 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period. Rapid development of new metrology software packages has been a major factor driving market growth. Increased adherence to international quality standards across the end-use industries has led to the high utilization of metrology services. There is an escalating demand for metrology services for industrial and power generation application.
Market for Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) is expected to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.0% by 2025. Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS) based metrology products accounted for maximum revenue generation in 2016. Europe was prominent market for metrology services and generated revenue worth USD 189.3 million in 2016. Metrology services market for industrial application was valued at USD 145.7 million in 2016 and is expected to continue expanding at a steady CAGR over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Metrology services for industries emerged as the largest application segment in 2015 and is estimated to witness impressive growth over the forecast period
- ODS emerged as the most prominent metrology services in 2015. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial expansion over the forecast period owing to industrial developments and high demand from power generation applications from major economies
- Key metrology services market players are Atos SE, Cognizant Teachnology Solution Corporation, Genpact Ltd., and Infosys Ltd.
Access More Reports Of Same Category: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global metrology services market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Metrology Services Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Gantry Machine
- Bridge Machine
- Articulated Arm Machine
- Horizontal Arm Machine
- Optical Digitizer and Scanner (ODS)
- 3D Laser Scanner
- White Light Scanner
- Laser Tracker
Metrology Services Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Power Generation
Metrology Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-metrology-services-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com