San Francisco, 22 October 2018 – The Data Center Security Market is expected to reach USD 15.49 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Data center security encompasses all the measures taken to encapsulate the data center environment and protect it from intrusion. It needs to be safeguarded against attacks and manipulation at both physical and logical level, subsequently creating a need for a cumulative deployment of security infrastructure. The increasing awareness about the need for security, growing demand from the data center users for an integrated infrastructure, increasing adoption of cloud computing and virtualization, and threat to the stored information due to the rising number of cyber-attacks are expected to propel industry over the forecast period.
With a large number of businesses moving to cloud computing platforms and virtualization of data storage techniques, the traditional boundaries and perimeters of the networks are being eliminated. The end users need to be upgraded and equipped with new and efficient technology to tackle rising numerous threats and vulnerabilities. These existing conditions are expected to help the industry grow in the coming years.
The demand is also fueled by a large number of small and medium enterprises that are moving their resources to public clouds and the growing amount of data generated online. The necessity to protect and safeguard information, which includes critical information such as transaction records, personal information, and intellectual property, will help to upsurge the demand over the forecast period.
The increasing number of attacks not only jeopardizes the reputation of companies but also endangers large amount of private and corporate information. The recent rise in the attacks in large corporations to gain access to these repositories of data has brought the security issues in the data centers to the forefront, hence creating awareness amongst the industries as well as the masses.
The ever-changing nature of technology and the growing sophistication of attacks have led to innovations and resource pooling by vendors in the data center security market, which may pave the way for customizable and configurable solutions. As there is a growing need for data center security solutions, the market is expected to foresee adoption in numerous diverse verticals.
Browse Full Research Report on Data Center Security Market www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-security-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The gradual shift toward cloud computing as well as cloud storage and networking is bringing out numerous potential vulnerabilities and risks of exposure of important and crucial information. This has awakened the industry to strive for better and advanced security measures at various levels in the data center networks.
- The growing number of security breaches and the increasing number of attacks on data centers across the world are creating awareness regarding the need of improved security measures, both physical, and logical. Moreover, due to the recent exasperating breaches of the information repositories of large corporations, the necessity of a comprehensive security policy and its execution is in a greater demand. With a growing demand from data center users to safeguard their information and the major initiatives taken by the governments as well as industries to regulate data security and privacy, the industry is expected to grow at a rapid rate over the coming years.
- Symantec Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., IBM Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., and Fortinet, Inc. are some of the prominent vendors in the market. The other key vendors include CheckPoint Software Technologies Limited, Dell Inc., Trend Micro Inc., Honeywell International, Citrix Systems, Inc., EMC Corp, McAfee Inc. (Intel Corp.), and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise,among others.
Access More Reports Of The Same Category: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/network-security-software-and-services
Grand View Research has segmented the data center security market has been segmented on the basis of application, service, solution, and region:
Data Center Security Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2024)
- Financial Services
- IT and telecom
- Media & entertainment
Data Center Security Market Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2024)
- Logical security
- Threat and application security
- Compliance management
- Data protection
- Access control
- Physical security
- Surveillance solution
- Monitoring solution
- Access control
- Integration and deployment
- Managed services
- Logical security
Data Center Security Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-data-center-security-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com