San Francisco, 29 October 2018 – The global mixed mode chromatography resin market size is expected to reach USD 130.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing number of contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) and contract research organizations (CROs), along with increasing use of chromatography resin in separation of monoclonal antibodies, is anticipated to propel the market.
The Ion exchange – Hydrophobic resin segment is expected to dominate the global market till 2025. Demand for this technique is attributed to growth in drug discovery by pharmaceutical companies. These companies use chromatography techniques to separate complex mixtures and purification of materials. Increasing number of epidemic diseases such as Zika and Ebola is expected to further boost the mixed mode chromatography resin market.
Asia Pacific, especially China and India, is expected to generate significant demand for mixed mode chromatography resin owing to growing pharmaceutical sector, coupled with abundance of high skilled workforce and increase in disposable income.
Presence of global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, along with their research and development facilities, has enabled North America to be a key market for mixed mode chromatography resin. Massive healthcare expenditure is also driving the expansion of the market in this region.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.1% from 2018 to 2025 on account of budding pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
- Ion exchange – Hydrophobic Resin will witness the fastest growth in terms of revenue at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2018 to 2025
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant pace and was valued at USD 22.4 million in 2017 on account of increasing number of pharmaceutical companies and rising expenditure in healthcare
- Key players in the market include Merck KGaA, Purolite Corp, Danaher Corp, W.R Grace, GE Healthcare Lifesciences, and Bio-Rad Labs
- In November 2015, Sigma-Aldrich was acquired by Merck KGaA, allowing the company to foray into the chromatography market.
Browse More Reports of The Same Category: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/organic-chemicals-and-compounds
Grand View Research has segmented the global mixed mode chromatography resin market on the basis of technique, end use, and region:
Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Technique Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Ion exchange – Hydrophobic
Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin End-use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
Browse Press Release of this Report: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-mixed-mode-chromatography-resin-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com