San Francisco, 31 October 2018 – The global solar control glass market is expected to reach USD 8.88 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand owing to positive construction and automotive industry outlook is expected to propel solar control glass market growth.
Solar control glass allows a significant amount of sunlight to pass through and reflects a large amount of solar heat thus making it suitable for green building applications. The growing trend of green buildings constructions with high energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions is expected to drive market demand for solar control glass over the forecast period.
The demand is driven by countries such as U.S and Germany where there is a growing trend of green buildings. The favorable government policies in China and Japan are expected to boost demand for this product. The growing usage in the automotive industry owing to reduced air conditioning costs will have a positive impact on demand for solar control glass over the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Commercial buildings will witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 9.1% in terms of volume from 2016 to 2024 as a result of increasing projects that are energy efficient coupled with government regulations promoting energy efficient buildings.
- European market was valued at USD 1.74 billion in 2015 and will show significant rise owing to growing demand for commercial buildings with provisions to reduce the CO2 emissions resulting from the air conditioning in the building. Growing automotive industry in in Germany is expected to propel demand for this product.
- MEA will witness significant revenue growth at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2016 to 2024 in light of the increasing construction projects and arid climatic conditions in that region.
- Key participants include NSG, AGC Glass Europe, and Saint-Gobain together accounting for a major market share in 2015. Other prominent players include PPG Glass Industries, Guardian Glass, Sisecam Flat Glass and Euroglas GmbH.
- Companies are focusing on increasing their footprint within the global solar control glass industry through various strategic initiatives. For instance, in June 2016, PPG announced the sale of its European fiberglass operations to Nippon Electric Glass Co. to focus on growing market of low emissivity solar control glass. In July 2016, AGC introduced Ipasol neutral 70/37 and Ipasol light gray 60/33 solar control glass products in the market to meet the growing demand.
Access More Reports Of The Same Category: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-glass-ceramic-and-fiber
Grand View Research has segmented the global solar control glass market on the basis of application and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meter; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meter; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Press Release of this Report: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-solar-control-glass-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com