San Francisco, 1 Nov 2018 – The global home healthcare market size is anticipated to reach USD 517.23 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Demand for home healthcare services is rising owing to benefits such as improved patient outcome, long term care, cost efficiency, elimination of unnecessary hospitalization, and patient preferred settings.
Growing incidence of target diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s as well as orthopedic diseases is expected to stoke the growth of the market. Increasing treatment cost is one of the prime concerns for governments and healthcare organizations and they are, therefore, striving to curb healthcare costs.
Increasing disposable income is enabling patients to take up home healthcare services. In addition, internet is responsible for providing integrated technology, which bridges treatment options. Setting up of hospitals and healthcare centers require huge capital investment, this is leading to merger and acquisition of market players in order to capitalize opportunities and boost market growth.
For instance, National Nursing & Rehab acquired Home Health Services in 2014 in order to expand their service in Texas metropolitan areas. Insurance plans have been formulated by government to cater long term needs of the patients. For instance, about 40.0% of revenues generated for Homecare Medical Equipment (HME) is covered by Medicare and Medicaid.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Services dominated the component segment in 2016. Rehabilitation services accounted for more than 59.0% of the overall home healthcare services market in 2016
- The therapeutic equipment segment dominated the home healthcare equipment market in 2016. Growing prevalence of respiratory & urological disorders coupled with introduction of technologically advanced products suitable for home healthcare, such as portable dialysis machines, is one of the key growth stimulants
- North America dominated the home healthcare market in 2016. This can be attributed to presence of advanced medical infrastructure, high awareness among patients, and comparatively higher healthcare expenditure in the region
- Some of the key players in this vertical are Almost Family Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Abbott Laboratories; Sunrise Medical; 3M Healthcare; Baxter International Inc.; Medtronic; Cardinal Health Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; and Air Liquide.
Access More Reports Of The Same Category: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the global home healthcare market on the basis of component and region:
Home Healthcare Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Mobility assist
- Rehabilitation services
- Unskilled home care
- Respiratory therapy services
- Infusion therapy services
Home Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Press Release of this Report: www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-home-healthcare-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com