The global threat intelligence market is anticipated to reach USD 12.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for threat intelligence is increasing owing to rise in cyber-crime, threat breaches and growing numbers of sophisticated attacks in leading security conscious sectors. Moreover, the breaches in most of the organizations have a financial or espionage motive which results in disruption of business and has become a major concern for them which is expected to contribute to demand of threat intelligence solutions and services immensely.
Threat intelligence incident forensics is expected to gain traction over the forecast period. The application of incident forensics initiates actionable security during breach through predictive and reactive analysis. Further, its application investigates the root causes of the breach and contains the damage of an attack. An organization lacking to incorporate advanced intelligence system might pose as a key determinant that significantly affects the mass adoption of incident forensics solution.
Organizations are preferring the use of cloud security as the cost incurred in the implementation of the on-premise solutions is high. The cloud-based security adoption is expected to increase in the near future owing to the growing adoption of cloud storage systems. The cloud-based deployment stops the unwanted traffic before it enters the network. Furthermore, it eliminates the requirement of on-premise equipment, which is expected to increase the demand for the product over the forecast period.
To Request A Sample Copy Or View Summary Of This Report, Click The Link Below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global threat intelligence market accounted for USD 3,028.9 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% from 2017 to 2025
- The demand for incident forensics is estimated to reach USD 1,254.8 million by 2025 and is expected grow at a high rate over the forecast period.
- The cloud-based deployment in threat intelligence market is estimated to account USD 1,146.4 million in the year 2016.
- BFSI emerged as the largest application segment and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 3,282.0 million by 2025.
- Threat intelligence demand in manufacturing applications is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific market is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to growing adoption of threat intelligence solutions on a large scale. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2017 to 2025.
- Key players include IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Symantec Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., accounting for a majority share of the overall market in 2016.
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
Grand View Research has segmented the threat intelligence market on the solution, services, deployment, application and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Unified threat management
- Incident Forensics
- Log Management
- Third Party risk management
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Professional services
- Managed Service
- Subscription Services
- Training & Support
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Defense
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-threat-intelligence-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com