The global Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Market is expected to reach USD 108.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Home-based dialysis treatment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Factors supporting this trend include; increasing development of small and automated products capable of providing treatment at home, rising number of individuals requiring daily procedures, growing number of individuals aptly trained to perform self-treatment, and initiatives by market participants toward raising education and training for home dialysis performance.
This industry is highly competitive with a few players holding relatively high proportion of the market share. However, the dominance of each player is in a separate region thereby limiting direct competition. For instance, Baxter generates higher revenue in Europe whereas Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA gains higher revenue in the U.S. Companies to expand their revenues and profits anticipate this scenario to change over the forecast period owing to increasing globalization, and efforts.
Browse Full Research Report on Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hemodialysis-peritoneal-dialysis-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Hemodialysis dominates the industry with over 80.0% of the market share. These processes are performed in centers as well as in home settings primarily for adults. This enhanced applicability and benefits in comparison to peritoneal dialysis are expected to promote growth.
- Presence of treatment centers and skilled personnel in abundance to carry out procedures is expected to drive the growth for these services. Factors responsible for higher market share of services may be classified into rising number of centers, development of training courses for home-based patients, and rising number of patients requiring dialysis treatment.
- Home-based procedures are anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Development of small & portable systems along with with rising healthcare literacy amongst patients are vital impact rendering drivers.
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is predicted to contribute higher revenue share over the forecast period. Improving healthcare infrastructure, rising disposable income, and growing incidence of conditions such as diabetes within the region are expected to support growth.
- Players highlighted in the study include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, NIPRO Medical Corporation, B. Braun Avitum AG, Baxter, and DaVita Inc. These companies are aggressively working toward purchasing dialysis centers or establishing new centers to cater to the rising demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis market on the basis of type, product, end-use, and region:
Global Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Short Daily
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Global Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Water Treatment System
Global Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
Hemodialysis And Peritoneal Dialysis Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-hemodialysis-peritoneal-dialysis-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com