The global Waterproofing Membranes Market is expected to reach USD 37.55 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising need for durable and good quality construction materials is likely to propel the market over the next eight years.
Technological developments and innovations in the field of waterproofing membranes have led to the development of products, which offer advantages including low cost and high surface protection. The governments in various economies have been taking efforts for reducing the prices of natural polymers, which is expected to fuel utilization of environmental-friendly products.
Growing population and urbanization is expected to facilitate the investment in construction sector in the Asia Pacific region. The capital project & infrastructure sector in the region is likely to reach USD 5,300 billion by 2025 with a growth of 7.0% to 8.0% per year. Strong economic growth and promotion of FDI in India are expected to spur the demand over the forecast period.
Access Full Research Report on Waterproofing Membranes Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-waterproofing-membranes-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Liquid applied membranes are expected to witness a CAGR of 8.7% from 2017 to 2025 on account of their cost efficiency and high water resistance as compared to sheet products
- Polyurethane liquid membranes are expected to witness rapid growth from 2017 to 2025 on account of ease of application, full surface adhesion, high water vapor permeability, and flexibility
- PVC sheets accounted for a share of 6.6% of the global market in 2016 on account of their high cost
- Building structure is expected to be one of the major applications on account of increasing demand for residential construction and advancements in existing infrastructure
- Growing concerns regarding environmental pollution are expected to increase the demand for biobased products, particularly in North America and Europe, over the coming years
- In June 2017, Sika opened a new production facility in Tanzania to gain an early foothold as a local producer in the market
- In Dec 2016, Kemper System America, Inc. acquired STS Coatings, Inc. to increase its product offerings in full ‘Building Envelope’ solutions
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/bulk-chemicals
Grand View Research has segmented the global waterproofing membranes market on the basis of application, end use, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2014 – 2025)
- Liquid applied membranes
- Sheet membranes
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2014 – 2025)
- Building Structure
- Tunnels & Landfills
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/waterproofing-membranes-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com